2005-01-15

Good weather, good mood.

The weather today is very good, I start my trip at 10:30 in the morning from Clausthal. The sky is cloudy in the morning but rather clear in the afternoon.

The concert hall of Clausthal-Zellerfeld.

This is the turning point between Clausthal and Zellerfeld. Clausthal is ahead of me.

The old big church in Zellerfeld.

Street of Zellerfeld. Almost all streets in Zellerfeld are the same. Zellerfeld is small and most for tourist and inhabitation.

One of the skating zone in Zellerfeld.

A small lake in Zellerfeld. According to official statistics, there're approximately more than 60 lakes in the area of Clausthal-Zellerfeld.

It's very beutiful, isn't it? After seeing the scene, I concluded that Zellerfeld looks more attractive than clausthal for it's beautiful scenes.

Wide view of the lake.

The skating path in Zellerfeld.

How about this? Very amazing that I saw the highest mountain in Harz, the Brocken.

没有评论: