2004-12-01

Something unbeliebable in China, but I've experienced in Germany!

On Saturday before last Saturday, the 20th November, 2004, I went to play basketball in the gymnasium of Technical University of Clausthal. Every Saturday evening from 8:30, the whole gymnasium is opened only to Chinese students. At about 10:30, I saw an old German in the gymnasium talking to a Chinese student. I'm interested. I saw him asking for the telefone number and address of the Chinese student he was talking to. I thought he might be a man from an insurance company and was selling his products. During the brake, I went to the side. He came to talk to me. Certainly, this man was very friendly as other German people. But he was more friendly! He wanted to give me 5 Euro and invite me to the concert in the next day in the church! I told him I cannot accept that, but if he gave me a ticket it would be more better. Then he said he would gave me the money the next day after I bought the ticket. I can't accept that too. Anyway, we had a nice conversation. He told me where he lived and where he worked, asked for my email and msn to keep further contact with me. After 90 minutes I told him I had to go. Then we say goodbye, shake hands and he invited me again to attend the concert in the next day. When I walked out of the gymnasium, a friend said to me:'Don't talk to him! He's a gay!" "Shit!" I thought immediately. I've been thinking about this for the whole saturday. Maybe I sould really be not that open to those Germans from now on. The next Monday I told my instructor about this, he laughed and suggest me answer him anymore. He said there were many gays in Germany, quite common. Yesterday I recieved an email from the man. He invited me to him house friendly. On one side, I want to get to know about him, because I 'm interested why those people became gays and how are their lives everyday? On the other side, I'm afraid of him. So I did not answer him. (Any comments, advice or same experience, please post them as comments or send me emails. I'd like to hear about your minds on it.)

没有评论: